Monday, March 31, 2008

march photos



You can click here for the link to the March photos. I was able to take a few more than February, and looking back at them, I do realize that a more appropriate title for the album would be The Ainsley Show. But before you start to remind me that I do, in fact, have 3 other children, please remember that the amount of time I spend with Ainsley is exponentially higher than the amount of time I spend with the other 3, especially now that Jack has started school. And even with my SLR camera and it's incredibly fast shutter speed, it is still not always fast enough to keep up with Jackson! Of course, I could try to take a few more pictures of the big kids, but really, when you've seen one eye-roll, you've pretty much seen them all!

WARNING: Before you view the photos, I think it's only fair to alert you to the fact that here in the South we have been experiencing some spring-like weather, so some of these photos do contain green grass, blooming trees and children in shorts. I know most of you are suffering from a very bad case of "The Winter That Will Not End," and I don't want you to think we're rubbing it in or anything. (And if it makes you feel any better, the past 2 days have been rainy and in the 40s & 50s.)

Doug and Ryan took a little over 200 pictures on their trip to DC, so the link to those will be coming later this week, once we have a chance to edit and add captions.

No comments: