Monday, March 10, 2008

how i feel this morning

Okay, I'm just going to put this out there...I'm not a fan of Daylight Savings Time. Especially when it means I have to lose an hour in the spring. It's kind of like some sort of cruel, cosmic joke to people who already have too much to do and too little time to do it. And I don't know why, but it always takes me several days to adjust, which is weird because it's just an hour, right? But it's a whole hour! O, the things I could do in an hour! I'm sure that in a few weeks I'll be fine. I may even be grateful for the extra sunlight at the end of the day. But today? It's as though Father Time himself has picked me up and drop kicked me so hard that I flew ahead a whole hour. And landed flat on my face.

1 comment:

The Millers said...

I'm glad I finished my late night snack and drink before I read this otherwise I would have blew it right out of my nose and all over my new keyboard. I can relate to the disrupted sleep pattern - and believe me my kids are feelin' it too! We've had a couple of rough mornings.

Mike