Monday, March 31, 2008

classic

It's a Monday. It's raining. And if you know me at all, you know my feelings about rainy days and Mondays are right up there with Karen Carpenter's. I wouldn't have left the house at all, except we were in desperate need of groceries. Desperate. And it's not like we just needed groceries...it was one of those stock-up trips. Toiletries, cleaning supplies, the works. So I took the babes to Target and after about an hour and a half and absolutely no room left in the cart, I was actually feeling pretty good about everything. Imagine my luck...some of the things we needed were actually on sale! And I even had coupons for some of the things that were on sale! And the kids were good in the store. And we wouldn't need to go to the store for weeks because I. Stocked. Up. At least I thought I did.

Fast forward two hours...

The light bulb in the refrigerator burns out. Unfortunately, I didn't stock up in appliance light bulbs.

No comments: