Thursday, March 27, 2008

a different perspective



This is a daily occurrence in our house. Well, actually, it's more like several times a day. She'll very methodically take each item out, drool a little on it and then throw it behind her onto the floor. As cute as it is, I have to admit that sometimes I walk by and think, "Ugh, if I have to pick this stuff up one more time, I think I'm going to scream!" And sometimes I actually do scream. But you know that every time she opens the door and sees everything neatly in it's place, she's thinking, "Lady, will you please stop putting all of your junk in my clubhouse!"

On a totally unrelated note, the next time you're at our house and you're thirsty, you might want want to use the glasses in the cupboard above the counter instead of the plastic cups we keep in this cabinet.

No comments: