Monday, July 28, 2008

mama's little helper

We have to keep the pantry door closed all the time, because if we don't, Ainsley is right there, helping herself to all sorts of little treasures. Usually when this happens, I will find our paper plates strewn all over the kitchen floor. On more than one occasion I've had to clean half boxes of cereal from the floor (Grape Nuts & Berber carpet...not fun!) Sometimes she'll even help herself to the potatoes. But one day last week I watched as she walked in, looked around for a minute and came back out with a couple of napkins. Intrigued, I watched as she walked into the family room and began cleaning the ottoman and the coffee table.







She doesn't have my eyes, my hair or my nose, but my OCD? Check.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

send her over to my house - I've got plenty of swiffer cloths with her name on them! ~Beth