Thursday, May 6, 2010

following in his older brother's footsteps

Jackson makes his theatrical debut this evening in the Kindergarten Musical, Bugs!

Just take a second to picture that, if you will. About 100 Kindergartners all dressed like bugs. I think my heart is about to explode from all the cuteness.

The kids were asked to volunteer for speaking parts and Jackson stepped right up to the plate. He is Bug 24 and has four lines.

He was telling his friend, Mason, about it the other night after soccer practice:

I'm in a show. It's called Bugs! I have 4 lines. I say:

But wait, we need a battle plan
Before we have our snack.
Better call out the army Ants
To synchronize our attack!

Do you know how I know all my lines? Because my brain tells me. And my brain...is awesome!

Oh yeah. It's gonna be good. Video to follow...I hope!


No comments: