Thursday, October 23, 2008

just one more year before the tween becomes a teen

Wow...where did the last 12 years go? In honor of Ryan's birthday, I thought I'd pick out some of my favorite photos to post. Not all of my favorites are on the computer, but these are pretty good...




I love this sweet little munchkin face!

Ah, back in the good old days...before braces!


Ryan at preschool graduation with his best friend Katie.

And who can forget Ryan's "movie-star smile" ...his way of getting me back for making him wear a shirt with buttons!!
One of several Disney birthdays!



Another Disney birthday!

Happy #12 my sweet firstborn.

Love,

Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh out loud at the pic of Ryan with the button shirt - did you ever ask him exactly what look he was going for??? Too funny! Happy Birthday, Ryan! ~Beth